Computer running slow? Virus? Spyware? Let us figure it out for you and clean it up. Just need to a tune up, we can do that for you remotly right now, while you wait. Want to upgrade your current system or need help getting a new computer and transferring all your data from the old one?
Hardware troubleshooting and replacement, motherboards, hard drives, windows reinstalls, we do it all. Dell, HP, Apple, customer built, laptop, desktop, we work on all makes and models.
Need help with your home network? Want to add wireless, or have more than one computer online at once?
We offer three ways to get help for your home PC.
- Remote support is the fastest way to get help with just a few clicks on our website you can connect with a support representative who can fix your PC while you watch.
- Easy drop-off service, drop off a broken PC and pick it up fixed!
- In home service, for help setting up hardware or troubleshooting network or hardware issues sometimes a house call is the best option.
For drop-off service, we offer the following services:
- Computer diagnostic - $50.
We will run tests on your computer to determine the cause of your hardware or software issue and supply you with a quote for repair. If you choose to repair, the $50 is credited towards the repair.
- Hardware install - $50.
Install one hardware component. Examples include memory, hard drive, video card, optical drive, etc. with drivers.
- PC Tune-up - $125.
Make sure Windows is up to date. Clean up temporary files, update common applications (Adobe Reader, Flash, Firefox, etc.), install free antivirus software (Microsoft Security Essentials), and defragment the hard drive to improve system performance.
- Virus cleanup - $175.
Remove all malicious software. Make sure security software is installed, functioning and up to date. Make sure all Microsoft security updates are installed.
- Reinstall Windows - $225.
Back up any data on the computer. Wipe the hard drive and fresh install Windows. Install all drivers and Windows updates. Restore any data that was backed up.
Helpful software to keep your PC running smoothly
- CCleaner - CCleaner is the number-one tool for cleaning your Windows PC.
- Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft has a free for home use anti-virus package that is very effective and won't slow your PC down.
- SUPERAntiSpyware - In addition to running Anti-virus software we recommend running anti-spyware software. SUPERAntiSpyware offer a free version that offers passive protection (you have to manually run the scan) and a paid version that offers active protection (runs all the time in the background).
- MyDefrag - MyDefrag offers advanced defragmentation of your hard drive.